When you saw the article title, may be you will laugh: charge lipo battery is so easy. Connect the battery to charger is drone. Is it really easy? Let us to see the professionals give the complete charge lipo battery needing attention.
1. Only use charger designed for lithium polymer/Lion battery. Do not use a NIMH/ NICD/ LIFEPO4/ LEAD ACID charger. If the charger can support different battery types. Be absolutely sure to select the Lithium polymer (Lipo) mode on the charger. Failure to do so may cause a fire, which may result in personal injury and property damage.
2. User should Always charge Batteries in an open area away from flammable materials, liquids and surfaces.
3. Never charge Batteries inside of the model.
4. Never charge batteries below freezing (0°C, 32°F)
5. Never charge Batteries that are hot to the touch (above 100° F). DO NOT handle Batteries until they are cool.
6. User should Always set the charger to the proper cell count and/or voltage listed on Batteries' labels.
7. User should Always set the charger to the amp charge rate as listed on Batteries' labels.
The charger should never be set to charge Batteries at a rate greater than 1C (One (1) times the capacity of Batteries in amp hours) unless another C rate is specified in the manufacturer's product documentation or the rate is preset as part of a specific battery and charger combination. DO NOT alter the charge rate once charging has begun.
8. Never overcharge Batteries beyond the capacity listed on Batteries' labels.
9. Never overcharge batteries over their rated maximal voltage (4.2V/cell for LiPo).
10. It must choose series charging if two or more battery packs be connected in series for using.
11. Use suitable and good quality chargers, please don't use cheap and low quality chargers, use the professional Lithium polymer charger to charge the Gens ace & Tattu battery. When charging, please make sure the surroundings is clean, without sundries around. Don't charge without monitoring. Using lipo sack is suggested when charging to ensure the charging safety. Stop charging timely when the battery is fully charged. Do not connect the charger and the battery for a long time when the battery is fully charged. We will not be responsible for any personal in jury and property lost or any kind accident that caused by improper charging.